Create Your Own Program
Ready to create your own Program?
If you are interested in creating your own OLMC program, please get in touch with us. We will then schedule a time to talk, send you the program guide, and be available to assist you with the details.
Please send your email to bettyonelight @ gmail.com, and include the following:
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- A few words of why you are interested in this program
Here are some tips to help your process.
- Venue: Select a venue.
- Speaker and Musician: Decide who will be speaking and who will be doing the music (there could be more than one speaker and more than one musician, or recorded music). Rehearse a lot!
- Program Design: Do you want to present the entire program, or just portions of it, or add your own quotes and words? Come up with what you want to say. Determine if you include a discussion group. Rehearse a lot!
- Sponsorship: Do you have a sponsor?
- Sound system: Find a good sound system and someone to run it for you.
- Advertise: How will you advertise?
- Tickets: Will you have tickets? Is it a ticketed event? A free event? Or an offering? Do bear in mind that the profit may not be monetary!
We look forward to working with you as you frame your own OLMC program.